Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Broke


Yesterday (tuesday, october 12) I hung around Santana Grove for a good five hours. I was waiting for my cousin and tita to come but they said they’d already had lunch so I decided to find lunch somewhere. By find I mean eat at a restaurant. I chose to have lunch at TapaKing and had the Tapa Queen which included marinated pork, a sunny-side up egg, some garlic rice and some atchara (pickled papaya?). I thought it was yummy although there were some slices of meet that were quite tough but I loooooove egg. For lunch, after we had gotten our manicure/pedicure spas, I treated them out to Yellow Cab Pizza. We had these amazing baked potato wedges that were so crunch on the outside but soft and gooey on the inside with their garlic mayo dip. We also had a 10” New York’s Finest pizza with all sorts of meat, peppers, onions, mushrooms and olives on top. It was all pretty yummy I have to admit. But I went home that day feeling a bit broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment